Assistant Manager - The Lock Tavern - Camden
Assistant Manager – The Lock Tavern
- Reporting to: General Manager
- Salary: £28k
Who are we?
The East London Pub Co was founded in 2014. We have 3 incredible pubs with a 4th one opening later this year and more on the horizon!
We are a small independent company who are looking for an outstanding Assistant Manager to come and join The Lock Tavern in Camden
The Lock Tavern is situated by The Stables and boasts a great Beer Garden, Roof terrace and two Bars. A fabulous all-round pub that has a history of throwing some of the greatest gigs and DJ sets North of the river!
When the terrace, garden and two bars are full – the place is alive and very busy. You must be able to keep calm under pressure – this is not for the fainthearted!
Why work for us?
- 28 days holiday
- True Potential pension scheme
- Career progression with supplier and in-house training
- E-Learning – FLOW
- Company incentives & perks
- 20% off drink in all venues
- 50% off food in all venues
- Free soft drinks on shift
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free soft drinks on shift
- Be part of our vision
- Opportunities to develop within the company
As Assistant Manager you will be responsible for assisting the General Manager is all aspects of running the pub. This role is VERY front of house and customer facing. There is no hiding in the office.
We are looking for someone who has the perfect customer service, the sparkle, the warmth of Hospitality and leads the team to deliver the best service in town.
- Energetic, creative and a true Hospitality leader
- MUST have experience in food and floor management – with the emphasis of Table Service you must poses confidence on handling the floor
- MUST have experience in working in a large gastro pub / casual dinning restaurant
- MUST have experience in training the team on floor
- Experience in bar, cellar and GPs
- Forward thinking & confident in what you do
- Team player
- Experience at a Deputy GM or GM level previously would be ideal
- All round understanding of running a business
- Understands Camden and the surrounding area
- Sales minded and likes to drive sales with targets and team incentives
- Has experience of Collins / Design my night
- Previously used Zonal
- License holder
We like to have fun at East London Pub Co, we want people to be relaxed, succeed, and enjoy themselves. We want people to join who have ideas but more importantly can get stuff done!
If you would like to be considered for the role of Assistant Manager, then please send through your up to date CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Assistant General Managers eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
Floor Manager - NEW OPENING - SohoEasy Apply!