CRM Manager - Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne
Vacancy Details In the long term this is a full-time permanent role based at Q9 Quorum Business Park. In the short term this role will be fully remote with occasional face to face meetings in Newcastle and London as required in the short-term. Join the Family We are seeking a highly experienced Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Manager to support the Brand Communications Manager and Greggs Customer team in developing and implementing its new customer communications strategy. The CRM Manager will be responsible for maximising the use of a suite of existing tools but also playing a key role in the strategy development and delivery of an exciting suite of innovative, greenfield customer facing CRM tools and platforms in the future. We are seeking individuals who are highly experienced in ensuring that consistent communications are delivered across both digital and physical in-store experiences - from click and collect, to our website to our Greggs Rewards loyalty schemes. This mission-critical role will also act as the key interface point from the Greggs Customer team into our technology teams and agencies to ensure that a joined up, robust CRM communications programme is delivered. We are looking for an individual that can bring hands-on operational knowledge of all current CRM channels available in the market such as email, SMS and Push Messaging, as well as experience and knowledge on new technology tools, techniques and partners that Greggs should consider to ensure all of our great products and services are communicated to millions of customers who engage with Greggs in a fast, friendly and frictionless way. Experience of how CRM planning can be integrated within and across social channels would also be of interest. Working as part of a cross-functional, agile, customer focussed team, you will be responsible for ensuring that all CRM activities are prioritised according to business strategy and can deliver a consistent experience that is fully in line with the wider Greggs brand strategy and objectives. We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market. Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage. Our people are what makes our business successful.
We aim to provide our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them. Salary
Competitive SalaryWork Pattern Our working hours are usually Monday- Friday, you may be required to work alternative hours to fulfil business needs and work in multiple team and agency locations across a working week. Job Description We are looking for people with a passion for digital communications and who thrive working as a part of a fast-paced team to join us on our long-term digital journey. Working closely within a dynamic customer-centric team you will need to balance executing tactical and operational customer communications needs for a wide variety of stakeholders, as well as ensuring longer-term CRM requirements and workstreams are delivered as part of our longer-term strategic roadmap. You will have a proactive, hands-on, ‘can do’ attitude and enjoy contributing towards building an adaptive, fun and creative environment for digital delivery. You will be comfortable of working cross functionally and facilitating and collaborating with multiple stakeholder groups to reach consensus on the best plans. As a lifelong learner and you’ll enjoy joining us on a continuous journey of learning and improving as we strive to become a high-performing, self-organising product team, applying adaptive planning techniques to deliver innovative solutions to business problems. Balancing your natural organisational skills, agency management experience and operational capabilities, you’ll be at the forefront of our journey to deliver an exceptional, engaging and valuable programme for Greggs customers. Coupled with a strong technical mindset to use all available tools and technology to make these experiences as easy as possible for our customers. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Working with Customer team members leading on digital and brand initiatives to define and develop the plans to build best in class communications and performance channels for Greggs.
- Develop, execute and optimise an effective CRM and digital marketing programme to support brand engagement across all touchpoints and channels, bringing best in class thinking to how we develop and execute our strategies across all digital channels.
- Deliver an optimal, fully integrated customer experience via strategic customer comms that enhances brand reputation, customer satisfaction and business KPIs including frequency of purchase, ATV and cross sales.
- Through our existing and future data and digital partners, develop and help execute strategies that take our learnings from CRM and begin to deploy these across all of our digital platforms and journeys.
- Support colleagues responsible for performance marketing in managing and optimising CRM activity in relation to different revenue programmes for Greggs.
- Help to create and deliver world-class digital brand communications and programmes.
- Manage agency and marketing budgets to support to deliver this plan as well as establish clear requirements for future technologies and platforms.
- Supporting Brand Marketing and Commercial teams with analysis and critical thinking in making strategic decisions, providing forecasts, developing campaigns and evaluating performance.
- Pursue value ensuring there is accurate monitoring of results and adjusting strategy and tactics based upon performance.
- Work closely with wider stakeholders to ensure they understand the proposed CRM roadmap and future capabilities required in order for them to plan in development activity.
- Work closely with colleagues in Customer Care to continually optimise how customers are served through digital channels.
- Compelling track record of working in dynamic CRM teams, ideally in an environment with an in depth understanding of the balance between customer communications, e-Commerce & retail operations.
- Experience in leading CRM in a major retailer or consumer facing FMCG business.
- Comfortable with personally getting ‘hands on’ in day-to-day running of email, SMS, mobile and social media-based CRM campaigns.
- Track records and experience in implementing customer-data processes and compliance in relation to current regulations – i.e. GDPR.
- Exposure to personalisation technologies and awareness of the capabilities of the latest CRM tools on the market.
- Professional marketing and/or digital qualification.
- Experience in working with Customer Care channels.
- Track record of using data to inform CRM decisions, strategies and user journeys.
- Able to provide examples of innovative CRM work and campaigns (i.e. previous emails) you have previously delivered.
- Significant experience in delivering CRM in complex technical environments, including integrating new tools with legacy technology and third-party agencies.
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment.
- Proven track record in delivering CRM campaigns in a complex, matrix business environment with changing priorities.
Our Greggs Employee discount Scheme is very generous, offering you up to 50% off our food
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 26 days, in addition to Bank Holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 30 days after 25 years’ service (pro-rata for part time)
- After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme
- You will be invited to participate in our Management Bonus Scheme which is worth up to 10% of your salary, subject to the Company meeting certain performance criteria.
- You will automatically join our Greggs pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
- The Management Pension Scheme is supported by a free life assurance scheme. This is a death in service benefit which provides a lump-sum payment equal to 4 times your year’s salary
Other benefits include
- Private Medical Insurance which is free for you and subsidised for your dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance which is a replacement income scheme
- Share Save and Share Incentive Schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare Plans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
During the application process we’ll keep in touch every step of the way. We know how big a decision it is for you to apply for a job. Once you do we’ll work hard to keep you up to speed on how your application is progressing. With your help we can make your application as quick and as smooth as possible.