Shift Manager - Abercorn Basin
These roles are all about great leadership and people skills. After completing our comprehensive training programme, learning what it means to be a great manager, you'll be ready to ensure every guest that comes in your restaurant feels truly touched by the experience.
You already have much of what it takes to do the job. Like the ability to motivate our Guest Servers to put positive energy into every single moment. Passion for pizza. And a focus on the guest experience. It takes someone with real love for The Hut to shine in this role.
Same goes for the Kitchen team - they have to be as amazing as our Guest Servers - and it'll be your job to make sure they are. It's a real hand-on role. We want you in the thick of it, driving sales and controlling costs to send our profits soaring.
You'll wear that managerial title like a badge of honour. But this is just the beginning - the first step into your soon-to-be hugely successful leadership career. We'll give you all the support you'll need. Learning on-the-job, online and in the classroom. Assessments galore. The whole managerial package.
Role highlights - just a taste!
- Making sure we're brilliant in the kitchen and blow minds front-of-house
- Being a standards and procedures guru - delivering nothing short of outstanding on every shift
- Coaching our Guest Servers and Kitchen team members to be as brilliant as you are
- Always thinking: 'This is one restaurant. We're one team!'
- Going all-out to deliver results on every shift - beating even the most challenging targets
- Being truly focused on Health & Safety/Food Hygiene regulations
Get ready for amazing training, a culture that congratulates brilliant work and all the career progression you can handle.
* You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Study to Become a Personal Trainer - BelfastEasy Apply!