Club Manager - Slough
Reporting To: Regional managers and Directors
Creating a Buzz not just another boring gym!
Buzz Gym was launched in January 2013 as a fresh, high-end, boutique-style concept in the low-cost (budget) gym sector. Buzz Gym members are proud to belong to Buzz: we aim to make them consider Buzz to be a cool, trendy, fashionable place to work out. A typical Buzz gym offers around 200 exercise stations, a full range of studio classes, large free weight and functional zones, in a unique, nightclub-style atmosphere with live DJs.
Buzz sits at the high end of the budget gym sector, with a high quality feel, full attention to detail and the friendly, personal approach normally expected from more expensive, independently-run gyms. In the evening, a Buzz gym’s cardio zone is transformed, with night club lighting, louder music and live DJs who entertain in our Buzz Gym Club Nights.
This role requires a passionate manager with proven successes in sales and operations of a fitness related business. You will be required to have to work hard to achieve sales targets, operational standards and brand image.
- To oversee the running success of the club
- To ensure a high level of member promoters within your club by utilising our NPS system.
- To achieve operational excellence within your club.
- To drive and deliver the marketing activity for the club to ensure sales and revenue targets are met.
- Must have a proven and successful track record of management experience within a fitness related industry.
- Must deliver excellent customer service.
- Must have a proven track record in hitting sales and revenue targets.
- Must be passionate about working in a team and managing staff members.
Overview and progression
The Buzz Gym manager role involves a huge amount of multi tasking and provides a lot of variety within your working week, the successful candidate must be energetic, flexible and happy to be involved in all aspects of managing a 24 hour fitness club.
With Buzz Gym you have the unique chance of working closely with the Directors and therefore those that perform well have amazing opportunities for promotions within the company.
Please apply in confidence by submitting your CV with a covering note on your current role.