Assistant Gym Manager / Membership Consultant
Assistant Gym Manager/ Membership Sales Consultant
Salary – Starting £20k per annum – OTE £27k
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work somewhere you feel you can make a real difference?
Fight City Gym caters for all in a very fun & friendly environment for everyone who wants to achieve their fitness goals. If that sounds like a place you can thrive in, you will be in good company. We are now recruiting an assistant gym manager to inspire staff and members alike.
You will be required to take a hands on role with member engagement, driving and maintaining high standards and membership sales. You will support the General Manager in effective sales and lead management, driving club joiner activity and staff performance. One of the key elements of the role is maintaining high Gym Floor Standards and Gym Rules are adhered to by all. As well as inspiring potential members as you tour them around the gym and highlight the reasons for them to join the community. With this you will be working towards monthly targets for excellent rewards.
If you feel like this is up your street and you meet the criteria below, then get in touch:
- Integrity is everything. We are looking for individuals that thrive in a dynamic environment, like talking to people in a varied and fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience working towards targets is desirable.
- Level 2 fitness qualification is desirable
- A true passion for the industry and/or combat sports
- Positively bringing out the best in others and will demonstrate a leading from the front approach
- Energetic, proactive with a positive outlook and a 'can-do' attitude.
- Approachable and able to make prospective and existing members feel at ease.
- Competitive salary – Assistant Gym Manager: £20k per annum with OTE £27k.
- Additional (performance & targets based) bonus potential
- Continuing professional and career development, training and support
- Opportunity to be a part of the world’s largest 24/7 gym chain
- Exciting opportunity to help to grow the membership base of a relatively new club
A little about Fight City Gym
Our unique facility caters for individuals of all levels in search of the perfect place to find fight and combat disciplines;
(Boxing, Mixed Martial Arts, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Judo)
With a dedicated strength and conditioning area. Located less than five minutes’ walk from Moorgate tube station, Fight City Gym provides you with a place to learn from serious athletes and be inspired to push yourself further than you ever thought possible. High standards, elite coaches, state of the art training equipment for one purpose………RESULTS!!!
Sound appealing and want to be part of something new and exciting?
Apply now! with your CV, social media and Covering Letter