Caravan Sales Manager - Lossiemouth
Caravan Sales Manager - Silver Sands, Lossiemouth
£40-£50K (depending on experience) + commission + bonus
Silver Sands is a seaside holiday park in Scotland, near Lossiemouth, on the beautiful Moray Firth coast. Our name comes from the sparkling stretch of beach that runs alongside our site.
Are you a super star sales Manager?
We are looking for an experienced sales manager or sales executive, ideally with experience selling holidays. caravan park/ holiday homes etc. You'll need to understand KPI's, be driven and resourceful, enjoy working with the public and other team members. You'll need great customer service skills and be able to manage the journey from pre sale through to caravan ownership.
You'll need to:
- To prepare, plan and manage a budget for all resources within area of responsibility and to monitor and maintain effective control
- To assist theGgeneral Manager to plan, forecast and implement a marketing plan which encompasses all elements of New and Part-Exchange business.
- To liaise with owners on the Park, collating all information on correspondence, monitoring information
- To improve relations between owners and management by providing a link with the Park, a point of contact for the owners to go to with queries
- To be responsible for obtaining appropriate responses to owners' queries from the relevant departments
- To ensure Key control for all stock units and update regularly
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly and sent to central office, and any queries that arise are addressed in a timely fashion
- To be responsible for all paperwork relating to the sale from Updating leads on the system, compiling a stock list, running costs, and welcome packs
- Organise sitings, connections, testing, cleaning to ensure the caravan or lodge is ready for handover
- To attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the General Manager or the Company
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- Be enthusiastic about maintaining and improving the standards within the department you are working
- Ensure personal appearance is of the highest standard of tidiness and hygiene, uniform is clean and well presented
- Communicate with fellow team members professionally
- Attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the Park and the Company.
We offer discounts on food and soft drinks.,