Housekeeper – Richmond, Surrey
Housekeeper/Cleaner – 24 hours per week
Sports Generation offer provides luxury, private swimming lessons from a mixture of private residential homes, hotels and health clubs across South West London and Surrey. Sports Generation prides itself not only on the quality of its coaches, but also the quality of experience for clients when attending a Sports Generation venue.
We are currently looking to hire a housekeeper as the cleanliness across our portfolio of pools is essential. In the role of Housekeeping, you will ensure the Sports Generation swimming pool halls are cleaned and maintained to the highest of standards. You will work closely alongside the Facilities manager to ensure that brand standards, cleaning and operational supplies are available for daily operations within housekeeping.
This role is a "job-share" opportunity; therefore, responsibility for the role will be shared between two successful applicants. Total hours per week of 24hrs each.
Housekeeper/cleaner Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will ensure that the cleanliness of our pool venues are to a high standard adhering to our quality standards and guidelines
- Work closely with the facility manager, focusing on key areas of improvement
- As we operate within private venues, you’ll be operating with courtesy when communicating with anybody on site
- You’ll be a part of a rota with another member of the housekeeping team, therefore hours of working will differ
- Compliance with strict health and safety regulations, full training will be given
Essential for the role
- Enhanced DBS or able to apply and provide for the role
- Must have access to a car and valid UK driving licence
- Prepared to undertake a COSHH training course
- Willing to work shifts on any 5 days out of 7, including evenings and weekend work.
- Strong communication ability, written and spoken
- Salary of £12.00 per hour
- 28 days holiday (pro rata) a year including bank holidays + an additional 3 days at Christmas
- Discounted swimming lessons for your family and/or family member
- Free parking when attending the swimming pools
- Uniform provided
- Access to the cycle to work scheme
- Great team spirit, events and socials
- Opportunity to develop within the current business
- Non-contributory pension scheme, at 8% of eligible earnings
- Mileage expenses at HMRC rate of 45p per mile (between sites only)
Apply for Housekeeper – Richmond, Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
Spa Therapist - HampshireEasy Apply!