Kitchen Manager - Reading
At Fridays we’re famous for our pride, passion & personality.
So along with mouth-watering food and tempting drinks, we bring fun, friendliness and an extra large helping of good vibes to the table. It's what makes every day seem like Friday. We’ve been busy wowing our guests since 1965 when we opened our first restaurant in New York. But, we never rest on our laurels. We work hard to help recreate that Fridays Feeling for our guests… each and every day.
Behind every great unique Fridays experience, are our great Managers and Team! They are the heart and soul of everything we do, which is why we’re looking for a brilliant and passionate Kitchen Manager to join our team here at Fridays.
You will have full accountability for the management and operation of a Fridays Kitchen/BOH. Your role is to guarantee an amazing experience for guests so that they love our offering, keep coming back and tell the world how much they love us. You also need to give the same experience to your team: they need to feel valued, recognised and like they want to continue to build their career with Fridays. You will develop and grow your team and meet or exceed sales, profits and all other objectives in line with Friday’s business strategy. You will treat the kitchen as if it were your own and understand the impact of your leadership and example.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be involved in aspects of kitchen operations for your store. Your key duties will include the following:
- To lead and inspire the performance of the kitchen team. Full responsibility for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen operation and performance. This includes People, Guest, Sales, Profit, Operations, Health & Safety and Property.
- To ensure that TGI Friday’s standards are maintained and the kitchen performance delivers its targets through a People First, Guest Obsessed, Operational Excellence Strategy.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of leading and delivering
- Solid management experience
- Kitchen / Hospitality experience would be essential
- Proven track record of leading teams to success
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think fast
- Great communication skills so you can lead and inspire a team and delight our guests
About the Brand
With a fun, lively working environment, competitive salary and other benefits, Fridays offers a not to be missed work opportunity. At Fridays we deliver the best that we can to our guests and this is only possible due to the hard work of our teams. We are passionate about ensuring our teams are well and truly looked after so please see below for some of our great benefits that come with this brilliant role:
- 28 days’ holiday inc bank holidays.
- Annually reviewed bonus scheme.
- A long list of other perks designed to look after your health and wellbeing.
Food & Beverage Assistant - ReadingEasy Apply!