Yoga Instructor - Careers at Sea
Mindful Living Coach - Nationwide
We have an exciting and unique position available with The Onboard Spa, we are seeking professional, passionate and holistically-oriented applicants of the newly established position, “Mindful Living Coach”.
In November 2016, we launched the first-ever holistic spa and wellness experience of its kind at sea that integrates physical, social, environmental and spiritual well-being.
This exclusive program has been developed in conjunction with Dr Andrew Weil, award winning author and spokesperson of holistic health and integrative medicine.
Central to the program is the daily practice of meditation and yoga, offering guests the ability to choose classes such as yoga to heal back and joint pain, headaches and body alignment, as well as yoga to enhance creativity, mental focus and happiness.
Integral to the wellness program are enriching complimentary Mind and Body seminars based upon Dr. Weil's teachings and best-selling books, exploring the fields of the healing arts, which include, Spontaneous Happiness, Spontaneous Healing, Anti-inflammatory foods, Healthy Aging.
- Minimum of 12 months fitness and/or yoga experience in both one to one and group classes
- Recognised Yoga Certificate
- The practice of Mediation
- Must hold either a Massage Qualification or Personal Training Certificate
- A highly confident public speaker is paramount for the seminars we deliver onboard
- Delivering exceptional client care
- Team player
- Full training will be provided prior to joining your ship
- Salary - commission based
- Accommodation and meals provided onboard
- Flight to and from your assigned ship
- Travelling the world
This is a 9 month contract.
If you believe you the meet all the above requirements, please send a covering note, full size photo of yourself and your CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button