Fitness Instructor - International
Fitness Instructor - Boxing and Functional Coach - International
Who we are
We are an state-of-the-art fitness centre that integrates health, training and lifestyle in a dynamic and motivating environment.
To personalise the journey of our members through the most innovative training concepts, that will support our members in realising their goals and enhancing their lifestyle.
OxFitness Lab creates a positive lifestyle change to our community through education and provision of innovative training methods. OX is a fitness hub which has 5 fitness experiences across 3 locations and is continuing to expand.
Are you looking for international exposure as a fitness professional? Itching for a new experience to broaden your horizons with like minded professionals?
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and innovative instructors who specialize in functional training and boxing who can lead group exercise classes in our boxing inspired fitness studio, BeatBox. You will be able to enhance and develop your skills as a trainer in a position that will encourage innovation and creativity, while working as part of an experienced multidisciplinary team. Trainers are encouraged to maintain a positive and professional demeanor whilst building strong professional relationships with clients to motivate and empower them to achieve their goals. Strong leadership skills and an enthusiastic manor are additional desirable qualities which help to create an environment conducive to providing collaborative, client-centered training.
Our studio - Beatbox is located in The Gate Mall, Qatar and is planning to expand with new locations to come.
- Deliver an average of 3 group class per day
- Deliver Personal training sessions
- Maintain and update client records within your scope of work
- Maintain close communication with clients to help them reach their health and wellness goals.
- Refer clients to the appropriate team member for guidance outside of your scope
- Promote continuous improvement in practice and help to generate innovative ideas within the training department.
- Promote sales and help the business grow, a large part of which is by providing information and upholding a manner representative to the studio.
- Meet targets and KPIs set by Supervisors
- Yearly flight to country of origin
- 30 Calendar days annual leave
- Additional commission on personal training and group classes
- Tax free salary
- Transport and housing allowance (included in salary range mentioned)
- Career growth opportunities
Apply for Fitness Instructor - International
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly