Food & Beverage Assistant - Reading
Food & Beverage Assistant - The Club At Mapledurham
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and hard working individual. The successful applicant will report to the Food & Beverage Manager and will be expected to deliver exceptional service to both Club Members and visitors alike.
This is an excellent opportunity to increase your experience within a quality establishment and continue to maintain the reputation for outstanding F&B and service.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- Discounted accommodation and retail goods within the group
- Pension Scheme
- Incremental holiday allowance
- Subsidised meals whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free membership of the Health Club
- Training and Development opportunities
Apply for Food & Beverage Assistant - Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly