A position is now available for a Breakfast Chef to join the friendly team at The KP Golf Resort in Pocklington, Yorkshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to learn new skills from an experienced team and progress within their career.
You will work with the Head Chef and be responsible for all aspects of kitchen preparation and procedure, portion control and waste management, and will perform consistently in line with the company's high standards.
This is a permanent, full time position to work 5 days per week. These days will be variable and include weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for chef jobs within a commutable distance of York.
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Accurate and effective stock control and rotation
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
What experience you will need
- Similar experience is an advantage
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer service skills
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
- Great communication skills
- Positive attitude towards work with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
- *Subject to terms and conditions