Demi Chef de Partie
This is an ideal position for anyone looking to learn new catering skills amongst our experienced team. You will work alongside our chefs to assist in food preparation, kitchen cleanliness and food presentation.
You will take on various responsibilities such as food preparation, stock and waste control and station cleanliness.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Our Demi Chef de Partie position is ideal for anyone looking for kitchen jobs within a commutable distance of Ashbourne in Derbyshire.Key Responsibilities
- Ensure the consistent and prompt preparation and food service.
- Efficient and accurate stock rotation.
- Ensure the cleanliness of all work stations at all times.
- Ensure the strict management of portion sizes and waste within your given section.
- Adhere to all food safety and hygiene regulations at all times.
- Previous experience in a kitchen environment would be an advantage.
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety are desirable.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive work ethic with a desire to learn new skills.
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions