Part Time Cleaner
Part-time Cleaner required at Canterbury Reach Lodge Retreat. An opportunity has arisen to join our friendly team at our five star venue in Petham, Kent.
The successful candidate will work within a small team to ensure the high standards of cleanliness are maintained within the guest accommodation. This will involve hoovering, dusting and polishing as well as changing linen and completing deep cleans as necessary. Alongside this you will within the Housekeeping team to ensure the cleanliness of all guest accommodation, maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout.
A Full UK Driving Licence is preferred for this role.
This is a part-time position to work variable hours including a mix of weekdays and weekends.
This role is ideal for candidates looking to work in Housekeeping and Cleaning positions within a commutable distance of Petham.
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of all lodges
- Complete deep cleans on guest accommodation where required
- Cleaning of windows inside and outside
- Checking inventories and replenishing as required
- Reporting of lost and found property
What experience you will need
- Previous experience preferred.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential for this role due to the use of park vehicles
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
- *Subject to terms and conditions