Food and Beverage Assistant - Chipping Norton
Food and Beverage Assistant - The Wild Rabbit - Chipping Norton
The Wild Rabbit family is growing, and we are looking for a passionate and experienced Food and Beverage Assistant.
Full time contract, average 37.5 hours per week, £8.75 ph., plus approx. £1.00 ph. service charge based on full time contract.
Part time hours available, mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Free uniform
As a Food and Beverage Assistant, you'll be responsible for delivering exceptional service to our guests at all times. You will ensure the smooth efficient running of service throughout the restaurant.
- Ensure the restaurant is set up for every meal period, respecting the restaurant specific standards
- Delivering outstanding customer service and exceeding guest expectations
- Ensure that all work equipment, crockery, cutlery and glassware, are always perfectly polished and in good conditions, and stocked where they need to be
- Have a thorough knowledge of all dishes and beverages on the menu, being able to bring them “to life” in conversation with guests, and to be aware of all potential allergens
- Keep a constant attentive eye to the timing and flow of service at your tables, highlighting any delays to your manager
- Ensure all bills presented to the guests are correct, and are cashed off correctly
The Wild Rabbit is a modern British inn set in the heart of the Cotswolds – a place to eat, drink and sleep in a relaxed and welcoming setting. Our award-winning kitchen uses the finest seasonal ingredients to create dishes that celebrate traditional British cooking with a contemporary twist.
The Wild Rabbit is part of the Daylesford estate – one of the most sustainable organic farms in the UK. The principles that have guided our farm for 40 years are also at the heart of everything that we do at The Wild Rabbit – from the locally sourced, organic ingredients in our kitchens, to the handmade horsehair mattresses in our bedrooms.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today
Apply for Food and Beverage Assistant - Chipping Norton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly