Shift Supervisor - Stoke-on-Trent
Please note - internally we call this role a Quality Service Supervisor.
At Fridays we’re famous for our pride, passion & personality.
So along with mouth-watering food and tempting drinks, we bring fun, friendliness and an extra large helping of good vibes to the table. It's what makes every day seem like Friday. We’ve been busy wowing our guests since 1965 when we opened our first restaurant in New York. But, we never rest on our laurels. We work hard to help recreate that Fridays Feeling for our guests… each and every day.
Behind every great unique Fridays experience, are our great Managers and Team! They are the heart and soul of everything we do, which is why we’re looking for a brilliant and passionate Quality Service Supervisor to join our team here at Fridays.
You will support the management and operation of a Friday’s business unit. Your role is to guarantee an amazing experience for guests so that they love our offering, keep coming back and tell the world how much they love us. You also need to give the same experience to the team you support; they need to feel valued, recognised and like they want to continue to build their career with Fridays. You will support the development and growth of the team and meet or exceed sales, profits and all other objectives in line with Friday’s business strategy. You will treat the business as if it were your own and understand the impact of your leadership and example.
Directs and leads team members. Supporting the Manager on duty with operational procedures and issues. Your key duties will include the following:
· To support the manager on duty to lead and inspire the performance of their team. Responsibility for supporting many aspects of the Restaurant, Kitchen or Bar's operation and performance. This includes People, Guest, Sales, Profit, Operations, Health & Safety and Property.
· To ensure that TGI Friday’s standards are maintained and the departments performance delivers its targets through a People First, Guest Obsessed, Operational Excellence Strategy.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
· 2 years experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of leading a team
· Restaurant / Hospitality experience would be desirable
· Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think fast
· Great communication skills so you can lead and inspire a team and delight our guests
About the Brand
With a fun, lively working environment, competitive salary and other benefits, Fridays offers a not to be missed work opportunity. At Fridays we deliver the best that we can to our guests and this is only possible due to the hard work of our teams.
Study to Become a Personal Trainer - Stafford Easy Apply!