Chewton Glen is a true English original. From the unique 72 bedrooms including 14 one of a kind Treehouses, to the award-winning, newly refurbished spa and state of the art James Martin cookery school, it has an abundance of ways to revive your senses. The blissful 130 acres of woodland are home to an indoor and outdoor tennis centre, a 9-hole golf course, heritage orchard, 70 working beehives, a walled kitchen garden, croquet lawn and more.
Aim of the Laundry Assistant role
To support the Housekeeping team to ensure that all linen is cleaned and prepared ready for the rooms, treehouses and spa
Responsibilities of the Laundry Assistant
- Ensure the cleanliness of all laundry on a daily basis including towels, sheets, duvets, and robes to the hotel's 5 star standards
- Take pride in keeping all equipment and linen in the laundry department neat and presentable at all times
- To take ownership of all laundry to ensure it is kept clean and easily accessed for your team
- To be confident and intuitive when using cleaning materials and equipment
- To be able to work alone as well as part of the team in a busy yet flexible operation
- Support our housekeeping department with distribution and collection of linen to our remote Treehouses, bedrooms and refurbished spa
- To take ownership in completing tasks set by the management team in a timely manner, and report any faults or breakages to the relevant department
- To take pride in your appearance and demeanour at work at all times
Laundry Assistant - About you
- Experience in housekeeping or professional cleaning is desirable
- Hotel or hospitality experience is desirable
- You will have a keen eye for detail, organisational skills and will be well presented
What's in it for you?
- Service charge on top of your monthly salary
- Accommodation available if required
- Free team meals
- Friends and Family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Discount on Spa treatment and products
- …and much more.