Aim of the Commis Chef
To assist in the preparation and service of food for guests and staff under the supervision of the Sous Chef/Chef de Partie
Responsibilities of the Commis Chef
- Assisting the Head Chef during each service ensuring dishes are prepared to the highest standards.
- Work in unison with the chef's brigade running your section with pride
- Be a key part of the team feeding guests in our beautiful open plan kitchen restaurant
- To liaise with the Head Chef with reference to possible improvements on dishes and service.
- To take ownership and ensure that presentation, taste, texture and quality are maintained at all times.
- To have pride in achieving and maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout your section and the kitchen as a whole
- To lead by example as part of a close knit brigade
Commis Chef - About you
- Experience in working in a professional kitchen
- NVQ in catering or equivalent
- You will have keen eye for detail, organisational skills and confident in communicating with the team
What's in it for you?
- Service charge on top of your monthly salary
- Accommodation available if required
- Free meals for our team
- Friends and Family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Discount on Spa treatment and products
- …and much more.