Chewton Glen is a true English original. From the unique 72 bedrooms including 14 one of a kind Treehouses, to the award-winning newly refurbished spa and state of the art James Martin cookery school, it has an abundance of ways to revive your senses. The blissful 130 acres of woodland are home to an indoor and outdoor tennis centre, a 9-hole golf course, heritage orchard, 70 working beehives, a walled kitchen garden, croquet lawn and more.
Aim of the Boutique Assistant:
To sell and promote all products within the Boutique, ensuring all stock and areas are maintained to the highest standard possible.
Responsibilities of the Boutique Assistant:
- Greet hotel guests with confidence and provide 5 star service, creating a memorable impression
- Acknowledge guests in a friendly and professional manner, and helpful and friendly attitude at all times
- Be confident in actively working towards our monthly sales target, and recording daily sales results
- Be intuitive and upsell all products within the Boutique
- Take pride in the Boutique’s product displays, promoting special products when necessary
- To ensure the Boutique is clean and tidy at all times
- To ensure all handover notes and essential materials are ready for use prior to finishing the shift
What's in it for you?
- Service charge on top of your monthly salary
- Free team meals
- Friends and Family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Discount on Spa treatment and products
- …and much more.