Chewton Glen is a true English original. From the unique 72 bedrooms including 14 one of a kind Treehouses, to the award-winning newly refurbished spa and state of the art James Martin cookery school, it has an abundance of ways to revive your senses. The blissful 130 acres of woodland are home to an indoor and outdoor tennis centre, a 9-hole golf course, heritage orchard, 70 working beehives, a walled kitchen garden, croquet lawn and more.
Aim of the Waiter
To assist the Restaurant Management team by providing professional service and exceeding guests expectations with your knowledge and passionate attitude.
Responsibilities of the Waiter
- To take pride in owning your guests experience in The Dining Room
- Ensuring you are prepared for every service with faultless menu knowledge
- Ensuring the restaurant and your station is prepared for all services as required
- Show passion for your guest’s experience by attending team briefings to learn about special occasions, requirements and VIP guests
- To be confident that the service is at all times performed in a professional manner and to the style specified by the Restaurant Manager.
- Work closely with your Head Waiters to provide a seamless Restaurant experience for your guests
- Take pride in your appearance while serving Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner
Waiter - About you
- Experience in working in a 4* or 5* hotel restaurant is desirable
- Experience working to a Rosette standard is desirable
- You will have a keen eye for detail, organisational skills and confident in communicating with the team
What's in it for you?
- Service charge on top of your monthly salary
- Accommodation available if required
- Free team meals
- Friends and Family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Discount on Spa treatment and products
- …and much more.