Food and Beverage Assistant
New opportunity not to be missed! Haulfryn Group have fantastic opportunities available for Food and Beverage Assistants to join a growing team at our friendly holiday resort, The Warren. In return, we offer our Food and Beverage Assistant a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking for ambitious, enthusiastic, customer and standards orientated Food and Beverage Assistants to join our team.
We have a variety of shifts available as our Food and Beverage Assistant, therefore if you are able to be flexible on shifts or if you are looking for a weekend or holiday job, then please apply.
Our ideal Food and Beverage Assistant will have the following skills and experience:
- You must possess outstanding customer service skills enabling you to integrate effectively as part of a close team
- Relevant experience in the food and license industry
- An eye for quality standards
- Enthusiasm for working with customers
- Willing to be trained in other areas of the business e.g. in all our food and bar outlets and learn some basic food preparation skills.
- Over 18s required for the bar areas.
We offer our Food and Beverage Assistant a fantastic salary and benefits package!
- Rate of Pay: £8.72 per/hr
- You will also receive holidays based on the number of hours you work.
- Uniform is part provided.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Food and Beverage Assistant.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Keywords: restaurant, bar, catering, pub