Assistant General Manager - Redhill
COMPETITIVE SALARY & BENEFITS
Finding your fit at The Gym is what we are all about and we're guessing it's what brought you here!
We're always encouraging people to take the first step and challenge themselves and you would be crazy to miss this opportunity to join our amazing team as Assistant General Manager of THE GYM GROUP REDHILL gym. So, what's stopping you? Apply today!
What you need to know about us…
We're not like any other Gym we are THE GYM, a place where everyone can find their fit and be their best. We hire real people with a real passion for fitness and wellbeing, whose positivity and enthusiasm motivate and innovate. Whether you are a pro in the gym or simply an enthusiast, it really doesn't matter as long as you share our values and can work as a team to lead the gym to greatness. Our teams are friendly and engaging and they thrive in an environment where they have the flexibility to be awesome and to continuously develop and improve themselves!
We actively invest in our people… don't believe us? Check out our big shiny "Investors In People" gold award… now you don't see that every day!
We are really proud of our teams and we promise to push them to challenge their limits and celebrate with them when they achieve new goals. They work hard, they deliver results and they reap the rewards.
We know we talk the talk, but we also walk the walk - because we are such an awesome place to work we have one of the lowest turnovers of staff in our industry and we all know a happy team makes for a happy…GYM!
So why not make it YOUR gym, YOUR Purpose and OUR Promise!
So let us tell you what we are looking for…
To enrich our great team, we are looking for an Assistant General Manager, someone who embraces our members, the team and our culture.
- You're perfect for the job if you…
- Have a passion for health, fitness, well-being and all-round excellence.
- Are driven, energetic and you share that energy with your team.
- Lead from the front and by example, happy to get stuck in and set the standard for service
- Have an unwavering commitment to understand the expectations of your members and can support the GM to deliver continuous improvement plans to exceed those.
- Are a great leader, engaging and inspirational, setting a high-level example to those around you; your team and members alike.
- Can support compliance whilst delivering the highest service levels possible during the day to day running of your gym.
- Have an instinct for being on the gym floor, working with a fully engaged team to deliver excellence, whilst being equally at home sharing best practice with your peers.
- Have a proven track record of success and are eager to bring that winning attitude to The Gym.
- Can engage and influence both staff and members.
- Have a positive approach to team development and continuously look for ways in which to maximise their potential
That's you right? Thought so.
Now we know you are probably already hitting that APPLY button but if not… here's the juicy bit...the perks…
- Competitive Bonus
- 33 days holiday (Inc Bank Holidays)
- 'In-house development opportunities as well as support with your career adventure'
- Company Share Plan
- Flexibility & freedom - we welcome discussions around working flexibly at the gym
- Free Gym membership for you and one other
- Discounts with 'MY PT Hub', 'Fit Pro', 'Financial Fitness' and leading training providers
- Pension scheme
- A fantastic online social communication and engagement platform with access to amazing benefits and discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
So don't hang about …Come and find your fit at The Gym…TODAY!
Assistant General Manager - Manchester Easy Apply!