JuniorSite Reliability Engineer - Leeds
Help reimagine retail through leading technology transformation at Asda
Technology is rewriting how we all live. At Asda, we're using it to reimagine how we all shop. There are no rules to what's next. It's about looking around us, seeing what needs to be done and what could be done and making it happen.
Junior Site Reliability Engineer - Salary 30,000 - 39,000 (could be flexible for the right individual)
The Junior Site Reliability Engineer assists in the successful operation of our cloud platforms. Working as part of a global organisation, ensuring ASDA applications run reliably and perform as our customers expect.
This role is new within ASDA and provides the opportunity to shape ways of working within the ASDA Cloud team. The role will initially focus on supporting our existing cloud deployments, expanding as we bring new technology and services online.
ASDA are rapidly expanding our cloud landscape, training will be provided on Azure, internal cloud technologies and Kubernetes. ASDA will also support certifying in these technologies and provide an opportunity to work with cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Monitoring the availability, performance and capacity of the UK cloud platforms. Ensuring our critical customer and colleague cloud applications remain available.
- Supporting DevOps and infrastructure teams in the resolution of cloud incidents and problems.
- Implementing and maintaining ASDA's cloud telemetry and alerting platforms.
- Optimising our cloud environments, looking for ways to maximise cost and performance efficiencies.
- Cloud on-boarding. Ensuring all cloud deployments meet ASDA's architectural and operating standards.
- Familiarity with working with cloud technologies. Awareness of monitoring, alerting, and telemetry technologies for applications and platforms.A problem-solving mentality with the ability to analyse problems across multiple technologies.A self-starting mindset with a passion for cloud technologies.A keen desire to continually learn and develop in a dynamic environment and make the role your own.
Company bonus and many additional rewards!
Once you're here the development opportunities are as endless as your commitment to your self-development and we will support you every step of the way to help further your career.
This position is open to flexible working / part time / job share
If you have any questions regarding the position, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Compliance Officer - SkiptonEasy Apply!