Closing Date 14th October 2020
We're seeking a Security Officer to join the Strand Palace team. This opportunity comes at an exciting time for the hotel. Your input will have a direct impact the business as we have recently completed a multi million pound Investment.
Strand Palace has welcomed guests since 1905. Our journey has been very special and there is no stopping us. All 785 guestrooms have been refurbished and they feature a modern art deco style, providing a fresh and utilitarian aesthetic.
Work has also been completed in the hotel's public areas including a new restaurant and bar Haxells, in a modern and contemporary style. The hotel attracts a wide demographic, across all ages, for both leisure and business travel, from a variety of domestic and international markets.
The team at the Strand Palace is also very diverse. From new comers making their way to the industry to some of the most experienced professionals in London. We describe ourselves as confident, creative, knowledgeable, agile and personable. If these traits resonate with your own personality, then Strand Palace is for you.
The ideal candidate
You will ideally have previous experience of Hotel Security
Great Customer and Communication skills
Very observant with great eye for detail
- To provide a safe and secure environment for guests, visitors and staff at the hotel, whilst at all times maintaining a professional image
- Carry out regular patrols of all external and internal areas within the Hotel, and report any issues which could affect the security and health and safety
- Act as the first point of contact in emergencies and evacuation. Responsible for providing first aid response and accident investigation.
You will receive a competitive salary, together with one the best employee benefits in hospitality in London:
- The company sponsored Healthcare Cash plan – Healthshield
- £10 voucher for each positive guest comment receive
- hotel discounts in rooms and bars and restaurants
- meals on duty
- free dry cleaning
- career opportunities
- annual season ticket loan
- incremental holiday entitlement
- cycle to work scheme
- opportunity to join in social activities
- 5% pension scheme contribution