Leisure & Gym Attendant at The Goodwood Hotel - Chichester
The Goodwood Health Club is more than just a gym. With a comprehensive programme of fitness classes and state-of-the-art gym equipment, complemented by our swimming pool and The Waterbeach Spa, there really is something for every 'body'.
Why not discover for yourself?
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic Leisure & Gym Attendant to join our team at the Health Club, based at the 4* Goodwood Hotel.
As a Leisure & Gym Attendant you'll be joining a fantastic team, in a hands-on role, where you'll assist in the efficient running of the Health Club.
Your duties will include pool testing, cleaning, reception work and customer service. As you'll be the welcoming face of the club for our members and customers, you'll naturally be a customer service superstar with a positive and friendly manner.
No two days will be the same, with your working areas including: Reception, Fitness Studio, Gym, Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi, Patio and all Changing Areas.
What you'll need:
- Level 2 gym certificate is essential
- Experience in a customer facing role
- A proactive and helpful approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High standards of cleanliness
- You'll be enthusiastic, friendly and genuine
- A calm demeanour, plus you'll be extremely reliable
- Experience in pool plant rooms would be an advantage (but not essential).
What you'll get:
- Free staff meals on shift
- Key items of uniform
- Event tickets after 6 months service
- Free gym/health club membership
- Discounts at local businesses and estate wide discounts
- Free parking
- Training and development opportunities
Early shifts are from 5.45am to 2.15pm. Late shifts are from 2.15pm to 10.15pm. This includes weekends.
Click 'apply' now!
Become a Personal Trainer - SouthamptonEasy Apply!