Network Engineer - Leeds
Help reimagine retail through leading technology transformation at Asda
Technology is rewriting how we all live. At Asda, we're using it to reimagine how we all shop. There are no rules to what's next. It's about looking around us, seeing what needs to be done and what could be done and making it happen.
Network Engineer - Salary around 30,000 - 39,000 + Bonus
Asda Technology are currently looking for a strong Network Engineer due to a recent promotion in the team. This is a mid level position reporting into a Technical Expert with no management responsibilities. We are looking for a Network Engineer to provide technical expertise supporting the delivery of projects through the project lifecycle.
Commissioning of new network equipment - Cisco, Aruba, F5, Fortinet.
This is a varied and interesting roles where you'll work closely with the Infrastructure project managers in the development & implementation of our network infrastructure. You'll also support the wider project delivery team through the deployment of the network technologies required to enable the rollout of new technology into our retail environment.
- Cisco accredited / evidence of continuous professional development
- Proficient in Cisco IOS routing and switching, Sound understanding BGP routing concepts
- Practical experience with EIGRP or OSPF
- Understanding of firewall operations
- Experience of Cisco Nexus technologies vPC, FEX etc
- Understanding of load balancer implementations and concepts
- WiFi implementations and concepts
Company bonus and many more rewards!
This position is open to flexible working / part time / job share
If you have any questions about the position, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org