Deputy General Manager - Ashton Moss
Our Deputy General Managers raise the bar for our guests and for our teams. They work closely with the General Manager and Kitchen Manager to deliver great service and great food whilst ensuring the business is a commercial success.
What makes a great Deputy General Manager?
Make it Magic: You're an expert in all things service and food, sharing this with your team to ensure our guests love their experience and come back for more.
Keep it Fresh: You generate ways to attract new guests, improve our offering and generate additional sales.
Be Sharp: You set high standards and hold the team to account, ensuring all policy and procedure is followed and the safety of our guests and teams is prioritised.
Own it: You know your numbers and work hard to make sure targets are met and restaurants objectives achieved.
Do it Together: You're a natural leader who actively engages with the team, providing effective feedback and coaching to nurture and grow great talent.
What you'll receive...
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Bonus scheme and other incentives
- 3% pension contribution
- Participation in our annual Share Save Scheme
- 33% discount across all of The Restaurant Group brands
- Access to our online discounts portal with savings to be had at 1000's of retailers
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meal on shift
- Great training programmes that set you up for success
- Plenty of career progression opportunities