Study to Become a Personal Trainer - Milton Keynes
Study to Become a Personal Trainer at PureGym
Study and Become a Personal Trainer - No Experience Necessary
Do you love fitness?
Do you want a career that helps others live happier and healthier lives?
Do you want to work with likeminded people?
We are searching for hard-working, talented individuals who can study with us and become Personal Trainers at PureGym.
Why study with Premier Global NASM?
Did you know Premier Global NASM is the preferred training provider for PureGym?
The UK’s largest gym chain PureGym has teamed up with the UK’s largest provider of fitness education to give you the best possible opportunities to start your Personal Training career.
Premier Global NASM provides a wealth of courses to propel you forward in your career. From gold-standard Level 2 and Level 3 PT courses to development courses covering Performance Enhancement, Corrective Exercise, Mental Health Awareness, Yoga, and Nutrition… the list is endless.
Personal Training is a fun, rewarding and exciting career.
Here are some benefits of becoming a Personal Trainer through us:
- Get paid to do what you love
- Be your own boss
- Set your own hours
- Earn up to £40+ per hour*
What you’ll need to get started.
To become a Personal Trainer at PureGym you’ll need to achieve your Level 2 and Level 3 qualifications through Premier Global NASM. No experience is necessary but a passion for health and fitness, combined with the drive and determination to succeed, is required. Develop your knowledge, be ready to learn and earn.
We’ll support you to:
- Qualify with a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training, awarded by Active IQ and endorsed by CIMSPA.
- Master how to design evidence-based exercise programmes utilising NASM’s Optimum Performance Training™ (OPT)™ model to deliver consistent results for your clients.
- Understand the science of nutrition to improve overall health and fitness
- Be industry ready for work with PureGym after qualifying.
- Plus, a whole lot more.
You’ll also have:
- Flexible learning available through digital webinars
- 24 months career services support
- Experienced Tutors and Success Coaches to help you achieve your goals
- Free PureGym membership
- Guaranteed interview with PureGym
- Flexible payment options
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a personal trainer? Find out how to get started!
Apply for Study to Become a Personal Trainer - Milton Keynes
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly