Facilities Co-ordinator - Bedfordshire
Facilities Co-Ordinator – Remote role
At Fridays we’re famous for our pride, passion & personality.
So along with mouth-watering food and tempting drinks, we bring fun, friendliness and an extra large helping of good vibes to the table. It's what makes every day seem like Friday. We’ve been busy wowing our guests since 1965 when we opened our first restaurant in New York. But, we never rest on our laurels. We work hard to help recreate that Fridays Feeling for our guests… each and every day.
Behind every great unique Fridays experience, are our great Managers and Team! They are the heart and soul of everything we do, which is why we’re looking for a brilliant and passionate Facilities Coordinator to join our team here at Fridays.
Working closely with the Senior Property Manager, you will provide support on all aspects of our estate facilities management. You’ll be responsible for the day to day execution and scheduling of planned maintenance and support the Senior Property Manager and Restaurants in more reactive situations with advice and escalations; contractor management and performance reviews; asset management; brand protection by way of ensuring legal compliance and energy management.
- Administrative tasks and duties essential to the smooth running of the department
- Scheduling and coordination of planned maintenance
- Compliance checking and reporting
- Support reactive works follow up, completion and recommendations
- Point of escalation including OOH on call rota
The successful applicant will:
- Be experienced working within facilities management, especially dealing with Hard services
- Come from a multi-site company and be comfortable travelling, sometimes at short notice, to our UK locations
- Be able to work confidently under pressure in a fast paced environment, utilising your strong organisational skills to prioritise tasks and workload
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge, be keen to learn and develop within the role and company
- Have strong PC skills – Microsoft Office systems and Helpdesk software systems – ideally PRONETT
- Be able to work efficiently in a remote setting
- Holding either IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications would be desirable, although not essential
- Be a strong communicator, able to adapt approach with various stakeholders
- Be comfortable that the nature of the role will require out of ‘normal’ hour’s escalations and on call weekend working on a rota basis
About the Brand
With a fun, lively working environment, competitive salary and other benefits, Fridays offers a not to be missed work opportunity. At Fridays we deliver the best that we can to our guests and this is only possible due to the hard work of our teams. We are passionate about ensuring our teams are well and truly looked after so please see below for some of our great benefits that come with this brilliant role:
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
- Annually reviewed bonus scheme.
- A long list of other perks designed to look after your health and wellbeing.