We have an amazing opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Manager to join our stunning pub restaurant The Rowbarge in Woolhampton, near Reading!
As Assistant Manager you'll be helping to ensure the smooth running of our busy pub. That means you'll be serving guests in the bar & restaurant, training & leading our team and managing busy services & special events.
We're part of Brunning & Price, a growing group who offer the freedom of a great independent local but with the financial stability and savvy know-how of a big group backing you up whenever you need it. We built our business believing that the most important thing is happy people (both guests and our team), and even though we've got almost 80 pubs now that's still not changed.
Oh, and we like beer. A lot.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about all things food and drink
- Previous experience as an Assistant Manager in a similar environment
- Focused on training and leading your team
- Hands on with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Keen & eager to learn and, most importantly, to make people happy!
What we offer our Assistant Manager in return:
- A competitive salary
- Great tronc
- Genuine work/life balance
- The freedom to run the pub as your own
- Continued development opportunities
- Real career progression
- Discount and employee benefit scheme
- Pension scheme
- Flexibility to move between pubs and grow with the group
If that sounds like your cup of tea (or G&T if you prefer) and you think you’ve got what it takes to be our new Assistant Manager then get in touch!
Apply for Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly