Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for an engaging and passionate Retail Assistant to join us.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
1 year fixed term contract, based on a min. 32 hours per week, £9.00 per hour plus up to £0.80 per hour of service charge.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1,000
- Free organic tea, coffee, artisan bread and fresh fruit on shift
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications (e.g. WSET, SCAE)
- Free uniform
As a Retail Assistant your purpose is to deliver exceptional experience to our customers through excellent service. We focus on demonstrating world-class product knowledge on an incredibly diverse product range and relish in the fact that our offering is often exclusive.
Your communication skills will be first class and you'll enjoy interacting with customers. We’ll teach you knowledge about our seasonal and organic produce and our ethical and sustainable farming practices, so you can share it with our customers. It is essential you are fully flexible to work varying shifts including weekends.
You must be prepared for heavy lifting, as well as replenishing the shop floor and deal with morning deliveries. Previous experience in a fast-paced food retail or restaurant environment would be highly advantageous.
- Engage with customers and deliver an amazing service
- Gain good product and company knowledge and share it with customers
- Accurately handle cash while using our till system
- Deliver fantastic produce and outstanding store, café and kitchen cleanliness
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude while working as a team
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today.
Apply for Retail Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly