Waiting Staff, FOH Staff, Part Time
Let us be a part of your next chapter!
If you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – READ ON…
Once an 18th century coaching inn, The White Hart in Ampthill is situated in the north of the Georgian market town. This historic Grade II listed building, which may date back as far as the 16th Century, continues to be a prominent destination in Ampthill. Features include a wall mural above the bar’s fireplace of the Prince of Wales feathers, created by local artists in 1646, whilst our stylish 1930s dining room was built towards the end of the arts and crafts era.
Oakman Inns are seeking to recruit vibrant and friendly Waiter/Waitress to join our restaurant team at our stylish and popular venue; The White Hart in Ampthill.
Our teams are pivotal to our success. We provide training and development to ensure you not only deliver great guest service but also develop interpersonal and craft skills.
Our restaurant teams deliver an excellent guest experience whilst our bar teams delight our guests with their barista and cocktail skills.
Ideally you may have worked in a restaurant before and simply love providing great service.
In return we offer:
- A progressive wage structure while you train, plus a share of gratuities
- Great team benefits like Cycle to Work Scheme, Birthday Voucher, “Heart of Oakman” Thank you gifts and more
- Specifically designed for Oakman Inns, Award winning Oakmanology Training Program
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Service Recognition Rewards
- 20%-50% off meals taken off duty for you and up to 6 guests
- Meal whilst on shift
If this sounds like you, then please email your CV to us today!
Apply for Waiting Staff, FOH Staff, Part Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly