Food & Beverage Manager
Food & Beverage Manager - Wood Hall Hotel & Spa
Are you a Hotel Food & Beverage management professional looking for a new challenge?
We have an opportunity for a Food & Beverage Manager to join our team at Wood Hall Hotel & Spa to lead the Food & Beverage team and oversee our fine dining 2 AA Rosette restaurant, weddings, bar and room service.
You will be responsible for the leadership and development of the team and the Assistant Restaurant Manager and Assistant Conference & Banqueting Manager. With this in mind you will will need to have prior experience of managing these departments within a Hotel environment.
You will love all things related to Food & Beverage and you will be a ‘people person’, able to charm our guests, organise suppliers, and inspire your permanent and casual team members to be their best selves. Ensuring our guests consistently receive the best possible experience and their feedback and reviews are all positive will be a key focus for you in this role.
Of course, this requires a lot of skill and dedication, so you will have incredible organisational skills and attention to detail, along with stamina and the ability to remain calm under pressure. Sound like a challenge you’d like to take on? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Please notes this is a live out position and applicants will need to be able to get to and from the Hotel without public transport.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary
- Use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes
- Delicious meals on duty provided
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS discounted food, drink and spa treatments. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
- Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- Pension & Life Assurance Scheme
- Training & Development to include Hand Picked People management training courses such as Behavioural Interviewing and Appraisal skills and the option to complete a Level 5 Management apprenticeship
- You’ll have previous experience working in a similar role
- You will have experience of managing teams and will enjoy motivating others to be their best
- You’ll be motivated by delivering memorable experiences for our guests
- You’ll have experience of working in a fast-paced, busy environment
- You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with colleagues and guests
- Most of all, you’ll have a professional, organised and friendly approach
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Apply for Food & Beverage Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly