- Job Type
- Part Time
Receptionist - Moffat Manor
We are looking for a Receptionist to join our team at the Moffat Manor holiday resort, located in Moffat. As the first point of contact many of our guests have at the start of their holiday, Receptionists are a key role in our teams, delivering the great service essential to our luxury resort.
As a Receptionist you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all Guests are given a warm welcome, and a first-class service, setting the scene for a great experience at our resort.
- Offering warm and friendly support, service and guidance on resort questions or queries.
- Ensuring all Guests are treated in a professional manner, sharing both resort and local knowledge to improve their experience.
- Ensuring all information and visuals provided are up to date and fit for use to help give accurate information to our guests.
- Update booking systems with Guest reservations and details, making sure we always have the most up to date information to help deliver great service.
- Keep the reception area clean and tidy, and being the amazing first impression our Guests will remember.
Hours: 2 days per week + Holiday cover
The Benefits of working with us:
- Discounts off our food, retail and leisure facilities.
- Discounted holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Fair pay for young workers - we do not recognise age related pay
- Career opportunities to grow through the business
Job Types: Zero Hour contract
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.72 per hour