Club Manager - Greenwich
Club Manager - Anytime Fitness Greenwich
Reporting to: Club Owner
Anytime Fitness are the fastest growing fitness club in the UK, and the world. At Anytime Fitness we pride ourselves on the high standards we set for ourselves and our members. With more than 120 clubs in the UK and more than 3,500 clubs worldwide Anytime Fitness is an exciting place to be.
We are looking for a Club Manager to help us grow our business. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is hungry to succeed. The chosen candidate will work directly with the passionate owner to grow and expand the Club.
The ideal candidate will:
- be experienced, independent, hungry for success and committed to working hard to achieve it;
- be entrepreneurial and come with new ideas about how to grow the membership base, retain existing members, manage costs and build on the friendly atmosphere already established in the Club;
- be a strong leader who is able to train, motivate and push his team to drive sales and consistently exceed monthly sales targets;
- be capable of planning a marketing strategy for the Club and coming up with innovative ideas to promote and build the Club’s brand in the Greenwich area;
- be proficient in the use of social media to build a campaign to generate local interest in the Club;
- be proactive in reviewing the business, considering what business processes and KPIs should be implemented in order to drive efficiencies and set goals and train the team in them so that the business runs smoothly;
- be extremely organized and capable of staying on top of Club administration;
- deliver excellent customer service to Club members at all times - being an ambassador of the brand by selling with integrity; and
- be capable and willing to help around the Club with typical club duties and be very strong in providing excellent customer service which will help with member retention.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant team and work in a fun, friendly environment.
- Basic salary starting at £28,000 per annum plus incentive arrangements which could see you achieve £40,000 per annum if targets are met
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Fantastic new gym
Apply for Club Manager - Greenwich
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
General Manager - London Easy Apply!