Deputy General Manager
A Deputy General Manager position is now available at the stunning five star resort; Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat located in Bewaldeth, Keswick.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate, experienced in holiday resort management, who will perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join the team at this friendly resort.
The successful candidate will take on a range of day to day responsibilities and oversee the spa, restaurant, bar, reception and grounds and maintenance teams to ensure the resort runs at its best.
Accommodation may be available for the right candidate.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays as required by the needs of the business.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Management positions within a commutable distance of Bewaldeth, or willing to relocate to the area.
- Liaise with the General Manager to manage the resort
- Ensure the smooth day to day running and efficient operation of the resort
- Ensure the effective structure of the resort
- Motivation and management of the teams
- Liaise with the Heads of Departments to monitor budgets
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous 5 star management experience
- Experience in Hospitality and /or holiday resorts
What skills you will need
- Take a pro-active approach to high standards of customer service
- Full driving licence
- Strong communication skills
- Able to demonstrate flexibility to suit the business needs
- Excellent team leadership and motivational skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
- *Subject to terms and conditions