Iconic Luxury Hotels brings together a small collection of exceptional hotels spread across the UK. Each property has its own character but they all share common commitments to delivering outstanding experiences.
From Chewton Glen, a tranquil haven on the New Forest and Southern coastline borders, to Cliveden House, a majestic stately home on the bank of the River Thames. We have a gem in the heart of the Cotswolds, The Lygon Arms, or an urban retreat, 11 Cadogan Gardens, situated in London’s infamous borough of Chelsea. Iconic Luxury Hotels is also launching The Mayfair Townhouse in September 2020, situated near London's Green Park.
Aim of the Revenue Director
To maximise revenues through the Commercial Management of rooms, events, spa and F&B sales, by implementing proactive, strategies & action plans that are aimed to over deliver planned revenues.
Responsible for the development of the entire revenue function with a dynamic approach to improving working practise and communication with both hotels.
Responsibilities of the Revenue Director
- Ensuring accurate financial forecasts and clear sales strategies are available for all properties
- To have a keen understanding of our competitors allowing you to increase our overall attraction to current and future guests
- Ensure revenue is working in synergy with all teams through all properties
- Play an active part in budget setting and the communication of budgets with your teams
- Hold weekly forecast meetings with senior team members throughout all properties
- Responsible for managing your direct reports including Central Reservations Manager and Revenue Managers throughout the collection
- Confidently oversee the Reservations team in our Central Reservations Office
- To ensure commercial management techniques are applied to maximise revenues across bedrooms, meetings rooms, spa and F&B using the following:
- Yield Management Systems
- Effective Diary Management
- Conversion Statistics & C&E booking lead times
- Analysis of booking patterns & Market trends using rate and agency 360 reports
- Monitoring competitor performance to obtain superior market share through STR
- Sales and Marketing action plan to live in the business
- Effective management of availability through all distribution channels
Revenue Director - About you
- Must have advanced knowledge of Opera
- Experience in Revenue Management within a collection of 4* or 5* hotels is advantageous
- Experience in managing a large team
- You will have a keen eye for detail, organisational skills and confident in communicating with team members at all levels
What's in it for you?
- Service charge on top of your monthly salary
- Accommodation available if required
- Free team meals
- Friends and Family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Discount on Spa treatment and products
- …and much more.