Lifeguard - Wilmslow
Lifeguard - Wilmslow
- 16 Hours
At Total Fitness, we are made of more. We provide more ways to get fit, stay in shape, and more support to keep our members focused. Our 17 health clubs across the North of England and Wales provide a full service fitness offering; guided by our knowledgeable and supportive fitness teams, we work hard to meet the individual needs of our members.
We began in 1993 with a strong belief that everyone is better fitter, and our belief is stronger than ever today. We know that true fitness needs variety to keep workouts fresh and engaging, that’s why our large health clubs offer a range of facilities to stay fit- extensive gym floors, three swimming pools, over 70 classes a week, indoor running tracks, ladies only gyms and family facilities. Variety provides our members a route to all-encompassing fitness that lasts longer than a one off spin class.
Over 600 staff, with support from our fitness partners, deliver our purpose daily to over 95,000 members.
We’re made of more, because you are.
We are currently looking to recruit part-time qualified lifeguards. So if you're a team player and want to work in a fast pace environment, then we are for you.
The successful candidates will be keen, self-motivated and have a love for lifeguarding. No splashing around for this role, you will need to be on the ball at all times!
The role requirements:
- This position requires a current NPLQ and DBS certificate.
- To undertake continuous swimming pool surveillance, recovery of bathers, resuscitation, first aid and general assistance in accordance with agreed procedures.
- To communicate with members to deal with enquiries effectively and promote services, referring to supervision as appropriate and maintain a high standard of customer care and service quality.
- To oversee general safety and monitor behaviour of members to prevent injury, misuse and damage to facilities or unsocial conduct.
- To maintain excellent hygiene standards on poolside by undertaking a systematic cleaning schedule.
- To provide special care to any members who may be at risk in any way.
- To reinforce Club rules where necessary.
- To carry out basic maintenance and health and safety checks.
The benefits of this role:
- Training and development opportunities that will enable you to advance as far as your talent and determination will take you
- Free gym membership with a plus one and 2 discounted memberships for family members or friends
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discount on retail and cafe products
- 28 days’ holidays including public/bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time staff)
Apply for Lifeguard - Wilmslow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly