Receptionist - Gloucester
Receptionist - Hatton Court Hotel - Gloucester
This is a great opportunity to join a small friendly team as a Receptionist at this 4 star Cotswold hotel.
Your responsibilities will include:
- checking in and out of guests
- processing guest bills on departure
- identifying upsell opportunities
- processing guest reservations and inputting into the system
- supporting with varying duties, the hotel team and ensuring guests are made welcome and comfortable during their stay
- Working 5 days out of 7. Includes shift work, w/end and bank hol. working
Hatton Court has 45 ensuite bedrooms many with whirlpool baths and feature beds, the 100 cover TARA restaurant, 2 dedicated garden level meeting rooms seating 20 each, 80 cover function/private dining room and a marquee that can accommodate 200. The hotel is licensed for civil ceremonies.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK and be fluent in both written and spoken English and be able to attend interviews in Gloucestershire. You are required to bring ID with you to your interview, if you cannot produce ID, your interview can not take place.
Apply for Receptionist - Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly