A position is now available for a Gas Engineer to join the team at Darwin Escapes.
This is an interesting and varied position, perfect for someone with similar previous experience looking to further their career.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the gas works across various resorts, ensuring all audits are completed thoroughly, paperwork is kept up to date and all certification is clear and in date.
Current in date Gas Safe qualification is essential to this position.
This position will be based at Hawkchurch Resort and Spa in Axminster, or at Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa in Cheddar so ability to travel is required.
Due to the travel required, a full driving licence is essential to this role.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will may weekends and bank holidays. This role will also include some on call hours, so flexibility is required.
The Gas Engineer role is ideal for anyone searching for Grounds positions within a commutable distance of Cheddar or Axminster.
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the gas works within the allocated resorts.
- Support with the annual programming of all rental fleet gas certifications, to comply with required regulations
- Oversee and complete gas works within new sales units as required
- Maintain the highest standards with due regard to budgetary control
- Actively promote the park and its facilities
- Keep clear and accurate records of checks, audits and renewals
- Ensure all renewal dates are adhered to, reporting any issues
- Ensure all rental units are in good repair with any issues reported to the Line Manager.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience is essential
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Driving licence is essential
- Good organisational skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
- *Subject to terms and conditions
Painter & Decorator - GloucesterEasy Apply!