Front of House - Night Porter - Variable Hours
At Tylney Hall Hotel we have an exciting opportunity for a Night Porter. We would be looking for someone who has previous experience in this kind of role and is comfortable dong night audits - or a passion and excellent willing to learn - and has also got the desire to utilise their outstanding customer service skills, working proactively and using their own initiative. The role offers a variable 0 hours contract. The role will include night shifts working on your own and so will be trained in all aspects of the front office including reception, so that you are able to assist any late arrivals/early departures. This role has the opportunity to develop as part of a close knit team. Hospitality experience would be ideal, but not essential. Night Porter skills:
- Have an excellent command of the English language both verbal and written and outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Be computer literate ideally with experience in Opera Fidelio or similar advanced PMS systems.
- Flexibility and a supportive helpful attitude.
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the highest level of customer service.
- Willing to work off your own initiative as well as part of a team when required
- Good attention to detail