Lifeguard/Relief Duty Manager | Bourton-on-the-Water
LIFEGUARD / RELIEF DUTY MANAGER
Cotswold Leisure - Bourton
Full time - Competitive salary
Everyone Active is currently seeking a high calibre positive, supportive, inclusive and progressive individual. You will also need to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic candidate to work as part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers. You will receive competitive rates of pay and benefit from free use of the facilities, including free membership for you and your family.
• Effectively prioritise tasks and communicate to your team
• Equipment setups, safely and on time
• Ensure you are maintaining company standards at all times
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Provide safe and effective pool supervision
• Ensure high levels of cleanliness and housekeeping are maintained within the centre
• Lead and develop your team
• Be able to take on a duty manager role when required
• Provide excellent customer service through proven ability to handle complaints and feedback
• RLSS NPLQ is required, although training can be provided
• FAW and Pool Plant are desirable
Further training can be provided if the right candidate wishes to become a qualified swimming teacher This position will involve evening and weekend work, including public holidays.
For more details on the position or to apply, email a current CV by clicking 'Apply Now'
Closing date: Monday 28th September 2020
Apply for Lifeguard/Relief Duty Manager | Bourton-on-the-Water
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly