Team Member Couple - Fort William
Team Member Couple – Hospitality Ref HF 20125
Accommodation is available in a shared room.
- Location: Alltshellach, Glen Coe, Onich, Fort William, Inverness-shire, PH33 6SA
- Hourly rate: £8.21 - £8.72 per hour depending on age
- Hours of work: 39 per week, based over any 5 from 7 days.
Early mornings and evenings required.
To serve meals in the dining room and to clean and prepare guest rooms, public and dining rooms. Hours vary:
- 7:15am – 1pm breakfast and housekeeping (free staff breakfast provided at 9:30am)
- 7pm – 9pm dinner
The roles’ responsibilities include but not limited to:
- To serve meals in the dining room
- To serve afternoon tea
- To clean and prepare guest rooms, public and dining rooms
- To re-stock guest amenities in bedrooms as necessary
- To engage and interact with guests in a way that promotes a warm and friendly atmosphere within the Country House Hotel
- Competitive salary paid monthly plus equal share of tips
- All inclusive, full board accommodation inclusive of all utility bills, food and
- Free laundry
- Pension contributions
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Work-life balance
- Free uniform
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays accrued weekly
- Free professional training and development courses
- Annual 1-week free familiarisation visit at any of our country houses for you and your family plus up to £50 for travel support
- Exclusive discounts on flights and holidays in the UK and around the world for you, your friends and family
- Unique opportunity to explore the great outdoors on free guided walks with our guests
- Paid time each year to volunteer at a charity of your choice and opportunities to take part in events for our nominated charity
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Previous hospitality experience in a similar role
- Be naturally outgoing & sociable
- A good team player
- Flexibility in working hours, availability at evenings and weekends
- Excellent customer service skills
A little bit about us:
We are a multi -award-winning travel and hotel company and the UK’s largest walking & outdoor holiday provider, operating in over 70 global locations. With more than 100 years’ experience, we’re a co-operative society, owned by our 40,000 members.
Our team of 500 people work together to provide exceptional holiday experiences that inspire friendship, fun and an active enjoyment of the great outdoors. That’s why more than 60,000 guests trust us to arrange their holiday each year.
Join us and you’ll find a professional, welcoming environment that encourages you to learn new skills, celebrates your achievements and enables you to build a rewarding career.
Apply now with your CV - we’d love to hear from you.
Apply for Team Member Couple - Fort William
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
Become a Personal Trainer - InvernessEasy Apply!