Assistant General Manager - Newcastle Under Lyme
Assistant General Manager - Newcastle Under Lyme club
- Immediate Start
- Full Time
Can Xercise4Less offer you more?
With an excellent basic salary and the opportunity to flourish within a growing company, we definitely can!
As an Assistant General Manager, you will truly utilise your leisure management and sales experience to ensure that your club is performing. You will assist in leading a team to deliver an outstanding member experience, ensure service standards are consistently high and sell a fitness product that you truly believe in.
- Welcoming our valued members and day to day check in and check outs.
- Meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of members and prospects to build a good rapport to maintain high quality customer service.
- Listening to members with genuine warmth and interest, to ensure an unforgettable experience.
- To assist in keeping the area clean and tidy at all times.
- To pre-empt problems before they arise and to deal with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
- Be knowledgeable about our products and services to maximise sales and be fanatical about delivering quality service.
- Supporting other team members where necessary and be key in providing other departments with information to achieve excellence.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within the leisure industry ideally within a Managerial role.
- Experience in the running of a club in the absence of a General Manager.
- Experience of operations and sales.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A real passion for health and fitness.
What's on Offer:
- Excellent opportunity to progress within a growing company.
- Free gym membership.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
Apply for Assistant General Manager - Newcastle Under Lyme
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly