Roving Joiner - Talacre
Roving Joiner - Talacre
A position is now available for a Roving Joiner to become part of our team.
The role is suited to someone who has a good knowledge of joinery to assist in the upkeep of property and holiday resort accommodation. The successful applicant will be expected to travel across the group with nights away and prolonged stays in order to support areas of the business wherever needed and complete renovation projects.
Locations will vary and include all of our resorts spread across the UK, such as the Lake District, Cornwall, Yorkshire, Dorset and Devon.
You will work independently to provide support to the locations as instructed. This will include working alongside the onsite maintenance teams and the Roving Painter and Decorator to help maintain accommodation and company buildings, assisting in projects as required.
An excellent knowledge of DIY, with attention to detail and high standards are essential for this role.
This is a permanent, full time position working variable hours and on occasions this will include weekends and some bank holidays. Overnight and prolonged stays will be needed, so flexibility is required.
The position is ideal for candidates searching for Joinery roles with a willingness to travel, and who can work both independently and as part of a team.
- To be polite and courteous at all times to work colleagues, customers and contractors
- Assist with the completion of given tasks and projects.
- Upkeep of accommodation and buildings as instructed
- To maintain a high level of workmanship with attention to detail
- To be flexible and travel to destinations, and work with autonomy
- To follow procedures in accordance with all health and safety standards
- To maintain company property and upkeep of company vehicles
What experience you will need
- Previous experience is essential
- Previous experience working within the holiday resort industry is an advantage
What skills you will need
- Keen eye for details
- Excellent joinery skills
- Good communication skills due to independent working
- Positive attitude with a good work ethic and self-motivation
- Full driving licence is essential
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
- *Subject to terms and conditions
Maintenance Technician - PrentonEasy Apply!