Sous Chefs – Peach Estate
Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Hampshire
A Peachy Place to Work, Learn & Grow.
We’re so excited to open our pubs again following this extraordinary time and have worked hard to create fantastic menus and dishes for our guests, while keeping them and the team safe.
Peach is an award-winning independent company, and our pubs have fun, professional work environments and well-equipped kitchens.
As a Sous Chef, you’ll have an awesome team to work with, and you’ll be cooking incredible food that you’ll be proud to serve to your guests.
What’s in it for you:
- A flexible work/life balance based on 48 hours
- Potential a live-in opportunity
- Equal share of tips
- Access to 50% of your salary at any time using our App, Wagestream
- Creative input into every special, and further down the line on menus too!
- Career development from Head of Food Clive Dixon (The Fat Duck Group/Koffmans) and our experienced Senior Chef Team
- Quality suppliers so you can create dishes you’re proud of
- Christmas day off
- 40% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Work with some of the best in the industry, where your individuality, passion, energy and quirkiness are celebrated
- Freedom to make a positive contribution to your community and planet, where you can create an inclusive, culture-based spirit for you and your team
If you’re a Sous Chef that want to Make Life Peachy for your team, guests and suppliers, then we’d love to hear from you.