Assistant Manager - Harpenden
Assistant Manager - The White Horse - Harpenden
A Peachy Place to Work, Learn & Grow
We’re so excited to open our pubs again following this extraordinary time and have worked hard to create a warm and Peachy experience for our guests, while keeping them and the team safe. We’re looking for a special person to become part of our team.
What’s in it for you?
- Paid over time, and a flexible, achievable working week
- Work with an awesome team where you can grow both professionally and as an individual
- Equal share of tips
- Access to 50% of your earnings at any time using our App, Wagestream
- Partnership options and career development opportunities
- We only service the good stuff – food and drink you’ll get excited about
- Christmas day off
- 40% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Exceptional in house and external training, including Peach Adventure Days
- Performance related incentives
- Work with a company committed to creating a greener planet & giving back to the community, with opportunities for you to get involved
- Extra Holiday after 5 years
- Invite to Peachfest, our annual Team party
We have a strong set of values and we’re looking for that sparky someone who can live them every day. We’re dedicated to creating a positive culture that ensures you can delivers exceptional, consistent service every time in a pub you love.
Peach is an award winning, independent company with 19 individual pubs, in which the personality of each is determined by the team who run them every day.
So if you enjoy Making Life Peachy for your Team, Guests and Suppliers, get in touch!
Apply for Assistant Manager - Harpenden
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly