Operations Manager - Aylesbury
- Job Type
- Full Time
Aqua Vale Swimming and Fitness Centre
Everyone Active is currently seeking high calibre positive, supportive, inclusive and progressive individuals. You will also need to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving income targets and financial KPI’s, supporting health and safety, and driving operational excellence and supporting the development of the centre and the team.
We are seeking a highly motivated Leisure Manager to lead, develop and manage our operations team:
- You will be required to manage the day-to-day operations of the centre ensuring that the highest levels of customer service and safety are achieved
- To lead on areas such as activity and ensure all programming is working effectively
- To be both a role model for the centres team and to make the centre a fun and friendly environment to both colleagues and customers alike
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The postholder will lead the operations team and have specific responsibility for managing the Everyone Active Management Systems and processes in all areas of the business
- You will be responsible for leading and developing the Duty management team across the contract and in the absence of the General manager you would be expected to step up to the role
NPLQ and Current Pool Plant qualification is essential. IOSH and TA desirable. Health and Safety knowledge desirable, although not essential as training will be given. All employees of Everyone Active benefit from free gym membership.
For more details on the position or to apply, email a current CV by clicking 'Apply Now'
Closing date: Sunday 27th September 2020
Apply for Operations Manager - Aylesbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly