Housekeeping Supervisor - Royal Bath Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Royal Bath hotel, Bournemouth. The Royal Bath opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838 and is famously recognised as the first hotel in Bournemouth. The Royal Bath embodies the finest traditions of first-class comfort and hospitality, nestled in secluded grounds, with outstanding views across the bay, this classically-styled hotel is one of a kind. The Royal Bath Hotel is a 207 bedroom-hotel and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Housekeeping Supervisor to join our team.
As Housekeeping Supervisor, you will be required to;
- Effectively manage the department to ensure cleanliness of all public areas, bedrooms and corridors.
- Ensure all housekeeping reports, including daily discrepancy reports are given to the General Manager.
- Liaise effectively with reception to ensure all out of order rooms, room move and room allocations are processed correctly.
- Recruit, train and develop all housekeeping staff.
- Ensure adequate control of linen and to liaise with the laundry to ensure adequate available stocks.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year’s previous similar experience as Housekeeping Supervisor in hotel containing 100 bedroom or more. You will be able to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines.
Look at our website and look at this fantastic Landmark Hotel!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.