Duty Manager - London
Duty Manager - Wanstead Leisure Centre
Full time | £19,680 per Annum
Closing Date: Friday 25th September 2020
Wanstead Leisure is dual use facility and boasts a 51 station gym, studio, sports hall, 4 squash courts and a multiuse games area. We are now looking to recruit a dynamic, proactive Duty Manager!
- To manage the day to day running of the centre
- To ensure the centre is maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness
- To offer exceptional customer service to all users at all times
- To provide key links with groups and clubs
- To comply to all Health and Safety legislation and be aware of your role in managing emergencies and accident reporting
- To work on a shift rota and carry out key holder responsibilities
- To be responsible for cash handling, till use and banking
- To manage staff on shift
- To work in partnership with Wanstead High School
- To assist in increasing usage and income
- Experience of working within the Leisure Industry for over 2 years
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- Experience of managing staff
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.
To apply for the position please send a copy of your CV, with a covering letter outlining your relevant experience for this role to e-mail.
Apply for Duty Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly